... and perform for a PURPOSE!
This is your opportunity to wear a different hat for the evening and make a difference in the lives of local children while having a blast doing it! All proceeds to benefit The Historic Avenue Foundation, a holistic community revitalization initiative in the “Avenue” community. The song selection is your choice, but please use the clean version of your team’s choice in music—no explicit lyrics— and keep song length under 4 minutes.
What do you need to do?
- HAVE FUN!
TEAM SIZE: 5 TO 15 PEOPLE PER TEAM
What will we provide?
- Promotion of your team on Fuse Project website and social media.
- Talent coach: includes 2 coach-led practices, one at your discretion and one during a preset rehearsal timeframe.
- A crowdfunding page for you and your team members that will include an online donation link and can be emailed, shared on social media, and used to track your fundraising progress
- Fundraising tips and assistance to reach your fundraising goals.
- Makeup artists, upon request.
- Food and beverages for dress rehearsal and event night.
Suggested financial goals:
This can include a financial contribution, sponsors secured, in-kind donations, auction items, ticket sales, and many more possibilities. Top Fundraiser will receive a trophy!
Suggested timeline to achieve your
team’s fundraising goal:
25% December 12, 2019
50% December 26, 2019
75% January 9, 2020
100% January 23, 2020 (BY 9PM)